Planet Ayurveda company offer best and effective herbal medicine for prevention and treatment of anxiety. Planet Ayurveda have lots of herbal medicines for the treatment of diseases. But Ashwagandha Capsules play an important role in the treatment of anxiety naturally. The use of Ashwagangha is a time-honored approach to strengthening the body and treating anxiety.
Herbal Remedies for Anxiety
Herbal remedies for anxiety are the first choice for those suffering from mental health problems. Anxiety problem may be caused by a mental condition or the effects of drugs. Various conditions as varied as anemia, asthma, chronic infection, drug abuse or a heart problem can be associated with anxiety. There are many herbal remedies for the treatment of anxiety. The herbal supplements have fewer side effects and are made with natural ingredients. Natural herbs are very effective at treating specific types of anxiety. There are specific herbs that are effective for anxiety symptoms and various issues related to anxiety. Herbal remedies for anxiety can play a great role with regard to traditional anxiety medications that create drowsiness and unwanted side effects. The anxiety symptoms get treated naturally.
- Read More Benefits of Ashwagandha Click Here
Symptoms of Anxiety
Anxiety symptoms associated with the body include:
- Allergy problems and increase in allergies
- Back pain, tension and immobility in the back or back muscles
- Looking pale and loss of color in the face or skin
- Body aches, body jolts, body temperature (increase or decrease) and change in body temperature
- Burning skin sensation on the face, neck, scalp and shoulders
- Chest pain, chest tightness and choking
- Chronic fatigue, exhaustion and co-ordination problems with the limbs
- Difficulty speaking and co-ordination problems with the tongue
- Dizziness, feeling dizzy, falling sensation and feeling cold or chilled
- Flu-like symptoms, flushed face and frequent urination
- Hyperactivity, nervous energy and increased or decreased sex drive
- Nausea, vomiting, shoulder pain and night sweats
- Persistent muscle tension and stiffness
- Shooting pains in the face scalp or head
- Tightness in the ribs, tingling sensations, tremors and feeling dizzy or lightheaded
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Irregular heart rhythms and feeling like a tight band around the rib cage
- Anxiety symptoms commonly associated with emotions, mood such as fear of being in public, fear of dying, fears about irrational things, heightened self awareness, self-consciousness etc.
- Shooting pains in the neck head or face
- Reduced hearing, frequent or intermittent reduced hearing
- Short-term learning impairment and Short-term memory impairment
- Feeling like things are unreal or crying for no apparent reason
- Swallowing too much air, stomach distention and belching
- Throat or mouth clicking and grating sound noise when you move your mouth
Causes of Anxiety
- Anxiety may be caused by a mental condition or the effects of drugs.
- Common causes of anxiety include the following:
- Stress at work, stress from school, stress in marriage and financial stress
- Stress from an emotional trauma such as the death of a loved one, physical abuse or sexual abuse
- Stress from a serious medical illness
- Side effects of medication also cause anxiety
- Intoxication with an illicit drug, such as cocaine or amphetamines
- Withdrawal from an illicit drug, such as opiates or from prescription drugs like benzodiazepines or barbiturates
How to Use Herbal Remedies to Treat Anxiety
- Herbal remedies for anxiety do not cause any side effects and work effectively in combination with other medications.
- Dietary and lifestyle changes can be difficult to make when a person is suffering from anxiety.
- The herbal supplements can ease anxiety problem and provide a long-term help by treating the root cause of the problem.
- There are many herbal remedies that can help with anxiety. Ashwagandha is an excellent herbal remedy that reduces anxiety naturally. It also helps the body cope with stress.
- Ashwagandha Capsules are best known for the treatment of anxiety.
- Scientific studies have revealed that Ashwagandha may be as effective as the most potent anti-anxiety herbal supplement and without the side effects.
- Modern life puts a lot of stress. There is need of a healthy way to manage and reduce stress including cortisol levels.
- Ashwagandha is a natural and safe way to reduce anxiety and without any harmful side effects.
- Ashwagandha produces natural anti-depressant effect as compared to prescription anti- anxiety drugs like lorazepan, which lead to unwanted side effects.
- The effect of Ashwagandha Capsules on anxiety and depression is comparable to modern drugs, as being the most effective herbal remedy.
- Ashwagandha has been tested at leading research institutes and it has been established that it possesses anxiolytic and anti-depressant properties, without any side effects.
- Clinical trials have shown that that most anxiety symptoms like panic attacks and phobia get reduced.
- Most people have used Ashwagandha Capsules as natural antidepressants without side effects. It could affect the lives of millions of people and has been regarded as the antidote for anxiety and stress problems of the modern world.
Article by Sunil KumarSunil Kumar work for Planet Ayurveda. Planet Ayurveda is a leading Ayurvedic medicines manufacturer and supplier in India. Click on Link to View All Ayurvedic medicines of Planet Ayurveda Company - www.planetayurveda.com/products.htm. These Ayurvedic medicines are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda.
Connect with me via: Google+ | Facebook | Twitter